Here at Front Seat, we're experimenting with new ideas that fall under the broad umbrella of "tech for good."
We're interested in:
- Personal health. How can we use technology to help people live healthier lives?
- Civic engagement. How can we use technology to help people participate in their communities?
- Climate change. How can we use technology to help people live more sustainably?
Past projects include:
- Walk Score - The leading measure of neighborhood walkability shown on more than 30,000 real estate websites.
- Two Screens for Teachers - Helping teachers with a second computer monitor during COVID so they can see their students on one screen and lesson plans on another.
- Dave's Redistricting - Empowering citizens to advocate for fair and transparent redistricting.