Over 10,000 Fitbit activity monitors found already! Lost your Fitbit? Find your lost fitbit quickly & easily in minutes with Fitbit Finder. Save money by finding your lost Fitbit rather than replacing your Fitbit.
Dozens of 5-star reviews like these:
- "wonderful!--This worked perfectly. I searched for a whole week and could not find my fitbit but I used this for 3 minutes and found it."
- "Fantastic!!!!!--I had lost my fitbit on a hike in the woods, we looked everywhere, but had no luck. I went back the next day after finding this app and found it in the leaves and dirt of the trail!!! I never would have found it without this app!"
- "Perfect--Simple and perfect."
The world’s first, the original – Fitbit Finder – is back with a major update!
- Universal Fitbit support - including the newest Fitbit Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, and Flex 2 models
- Full iOS 11 and iPhone X support
- Money-back guarantee
Fitbit Models Supported
- FITBIT® Ionic, Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Surge – fitness watches
- Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Alta HR, Fitbit Charge HR – advanced heart rate and fitness wristbands
- Fitbit Fitbit Flex 2, Alta, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Force, Fitbit Flex – fitness wristbands
- Fitbit One – clip-on fitness tracker
- Fitbit Flyer – wireless fitness headphones
How it Works & Benefits
How it Works
Fitbit Finder listens for the Bluetooth radio signals that your Fitbit sends to your phone or computer and then displays the relative strength of those signals as you move around, so you can zero in on where you lost your Fitbit. Fitbit Finder also provides audio feedback.
- Launch Fitbit Finder.
- See your fitbit in the app. If you don’t see it, move to another room and try again.
- Walk around slowly. As you get closer to the fitbit, the the audio prompts will increase in frequency and the status will change from weaker to stronger.
- When you are within a few feet of the Fitbit, the status will change to strongest and the audio prompts will beep rapidly.
- Find your fitbit!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF FITBIT FINDER:
- Audio feedback makes it incredible easy to use without having to stare at your phone.
- Historical proximity tracker shows you whether you’ve walked closer or farther away from the lost Fitbit.
- Works indoors as well as outdoors.
- Anyone in the family can use the app to locate their lost fitbits.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc., which is not affiliated with the maker of this app and does not endorse, service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Proudly Made in Seattle.